Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Flattenme and a 20% Discount for the Holidays!!


Are you looking for a fun and unique gift for kids this holiday season?

Well, look no further because you can find fun and unique gifts at flattenme.com. This online business features an assortment of fun custom photo gifts that will be sure to put a smile on your child's face this holiday season! Flattenme lets you can create your very own personalized photo gifts, including custom photo books, wall art, journals, t-shirts, cards, and water bottles all featuring your child...or even dad! 



My experience with flattenme.com has been great.  Several months ago I had the opportunity to review one of flattenme's custom photo books and instantly fell in love with their products.  The quality of the ABC & 123 personalized photo book I recieved was outstanding and my oldest granddaughter, who was featured in the book, was very excited to see herself and her name on both covers and on each page.  You can see photos of the ABC & 123 book I received and read the review by visiting this link

For a limited time this holiday season you can save on all custom products!

~Holiday Savings~

To help kick off the holiday season, flattenme.com is offering a 20% discount on ALL of their products until November 19th!

Just use code: EARLYBIRD20 when checking out

Remember, this is a limited time offer! So get started quickly and have fun creating your very own custom masterpieces :)

2 comments:

  1. They have some fun gifts. I like the snow globe.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name 'Flattenme' makes me smile when I see it.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments :)